Goji Berry Nutrition
Goji Berries contain 19 amino acids, this is 6 times more than Bee
• There are 21 trace minerals, this includes cancer-fighting
Selenium and Germanium.
• Goji Berries contain 6 essential fatty acids that your body needs
plus they naturally contain Vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, and E, far more
than you find in other foods.
• Goji Berries contain more carotene than in carrots and provide far
more antioxidant power than you will find in any other food source.
• A serving of Goji Berries amazingly provides more Vitamin C than
you will find in oranges, as much as 500 times more.
• Goji Berries contain 4 exclusive Polysaccharides that are not
found in any other food source. These Polysaccharides act as Master
• The Linoleic acid that is found in Goji Berries promotes body fat
loss and has been found to be 15 times more nutritional than
spinach, and taste better too.